Clear aligners are a type of orthodontic treatment that straightens misaligned or crooked teeth. They are advanced type of material, which is transparent and removable, designed for convenience with high flexibility. Clear aligners are a great alternative to braces.
Aligner trays are made specifically for every patient, depending on the severity of your malocclusion and misalignment.
Clear aligners can treat a huge variety of different mild and moderate cases such as,
· Crowded teeth — used when the teeth overlap
· Overbite — when the upper front teeth overlap the lower front teeth
· Underbite—when the lower front teeth overlap the upper front teeth
· Diastema —when there are small or medium gaps between the teeth
· Open bites —when the front upper and lower teeth have grown outward and do not touch while the mouth is closed
· Malocclusion— imperfect positioning of the teeth when the jaws are closed
How Clear Aligners are developed:
In many cases now, the patient can take their own impressions at home! The TeleDentists’ partner 123-Smile uses high quality and transparent FDA registered aligners material, BPA free, latex free & 100%recyclable.
Steps in getting Clear Aligners:
Get your impression kit (https://www.123-smiles.com/) Use promocode 1Save50 for even better discounts. First impressions count! Take lower and upper molds of your teeth at home. 123-Smile even offers freeshipping.
Ship them your impressions. 123-Smile has a team of experts that will prepare the 3D treatment design for you which will be reviewed by a TeleDentist licensed in your state.
Align your teeth and Smile! Get a beautiful smile for less than $0.87 per day / $26 per month upon Care Credit approval x 48 months $0 down payment.
For more information go to 123-Smile (https://www.123-smiles.com/) or start your consultation with one of our TeleDentists (www.theteledentists.com).