WHAT WE DO
Before going to the ER or Urgent Care clinic, get on the road to recovery with a virtual care dental consult.
The TeleDentists® proprietary national network of experienced, Board Licensed dentists are on-call and available 24/7/365 to provide virtual dental consults via laptop, tablet or smart phone. They diagnose the patient’s problem and get them started on remediation, which may include an e-script for an antibiotic and/or non-narcotic pain medication. When follow-on care is needed, next -day appointments are booked with an appropriate dentist, conveniently located near the patient.
The TeleDentists can also perform an Oral Health Assessment Program, including:
* Oral health assessment
* Caries susceptibility assessment
* Fluoride varnish program
* Access to network of dentists for patients
* Consult on oral sores, lesions, swelling and/or infections, prescribing medication when indicated
* Advise on broken, sensitive, or misaligned teeth
* Prescribe necessary remedies and medications to alleviate pain
* Provide advice as to whether a patient problem is medical or dental
Our consulting dentists can:
* Help evaluate your dental goals
* Conduct follow-up consultation after your dental work has been performed
* Discuss questions about a proposed treatment plan
Discuss with you common dental questions such as:
* When does my child start to get or loose teeth?
* Is this tooth in the right place?
* Do I need braces?
* Why is this tooth dark?
* My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. What’s wrong?