I’d like to receive an online second opinion from an Endodontist.
Root canal therapy requires one or more office visits and can be performed by a dentist or endodontist. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in the causes, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and injuries of the teeth's dental pulp.
Periapical radiograph (x-ray of root)
List of symptoms
Photograph of tooth (if available)
X-ray of Root
Disclaimer: if the patient does not present with the required records, the specialist can determine that there is insufficient documentation to recommend or agree with the diagnosed treatment.
- Patient Adds Necessary Documents to their Computer Desktop (x-rays, photos, documents all stored on their computer) as directed on the instruction page before consultation.
- Patient locates necessary documents and saves to Desktop before starting a session!
- Try to keep multiple files grouped closely together
- While in video session with reviewing dentist, patient drags and drops all pertinent files onto the video image of the dentist.
- This will transmit them to the dentist