Missing Teeth and Jaw Questions
I’d like to receive an online second opinion from a Prosthodontist
Prosthodontists specialize in treating and handling dental and facial problems that involve restoring missing tooth and jaw structures. A prosthodontist is highly trained in cosmetics, dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, temporomandibular disorders (TMJ/TMD), and more.
Panoramic (x-ray of entire jaw)
4 bitewing radiographs (x-rays of side teeth)
Photos of study models or intraoral photos (models of teeth and jaws)
X-rays of Side Teeth
X-ray of Entire Jaw
Disclaimer: if the patient does not present with the required records, the specialist can determine that there is insufficient documentation to recommend or agree with the diagnosed treatment.
- Patient Adds Necessary Documents to their Computer Desktop (x-rays, photos, documents all stored on their computer) as directed on the instruction page before consultation.
- Patient locates necessary documents and saves to Desktop before starting a session!
- Try to keep multiple files grouped closely together
- While in video session with reviewing dentist, patient drags and drops all pertinent files onto the video image of the dentist.
- This will transmit them to the dentist