Implants & WISDOM TEETH
I’d like to receive an online second opinion from an Oral Surgeon
Dental implant surgery is a procedure that replaces tooth roots with metal, screwlike posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function much like real ones. Dental implant surgery can offer a welcome alternative to dentures or bridgework that doesn't fit well and can offer an option when a lack of natural teeth roots don't allow building denture or bridgework tooth replacements.
Periapical radiograph (x-ray of root)
Cone-beam slice of area (if available) (3D x-ray)
X-ray of Root
Cone-Beam Slice of Area
3D X-Ray Preffered
Disclaimer: if the patient does not present with the required records, the specialist can determine that there is insufficient documentation to recommend or agree with the diagnosed treatment.
- Patient Adds Necessary Documents to their Computer Desktop (x-rays, photos, documents all stored on their computer) as directed on the instruction page before consultation.
- Patient locates necessary documents and saves to Desktop before starting a session!
- Try to keep multiple files grouped closely together
- While in video session with reviewing dentist, patient drags and drops all pertinent files onto the video image of the dentist.
- This will transmit them to the dentist