(not a specialty)
I’d like to receive an online second opinion from a Cosmetic Dentist.
Procedures the ADA considers to be potentially cosmetic, include braces, porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges and bonding. Legally each procedure can be performed by a general dentist, but they also overlap into the specialties of orthodontics and prosthodontics.
All current available radiographs used for treatment planning
All photos taken for treatment plan
X-ray of Entire Jaw
X-ray of Your Profile
Disclaimer: if the patient does not present with the required records, the specialist can determine that there is insufficient documentation to recommend or agree with the diagnosed treatment.
- Patient Adds Necessary Documents to their Computer Desktop (x-rays, photos, documents all stored on their computer) as directed on the instruction page before consultation.
- Patient locates necessary documents and saves to Desktop before starting a session!
- Try to keep multiple files grouped closely together
- While in video session with reviewing dentist, patient drags and drops all pertinent files onto the video image of the dentist.
- This will transmit them to the dentist