I’d like to receive an online second opinion from a Pedodontist
Pediatric dentists are specially trained to handle problems particular to children, such as dental developmental difficulties and root canals on teeth that have not fully formed.
Bitewing radiographs (x-rays of side teeth)
Relevant areas (if available)
X-rays of Side Teeth
Disclaimer: if the patient does not present with the required records, the specialist can determine that there is insufficient documentation to recommend or agree with the diagnosed treatment.
- Patient Adds Necessary Documents to their Computer Desktop (x-rays, photos, documents all stored on their computer) as directed on the instruction page before consultation.
- Patient locates necessary documents and saves to Desktop before starting a session!
- Try to keep multiple files grouped closely together
- While in video session with reviewing dentist, patient drags and drops all pertinent files onto the video image of the dentist.
- This will transmit them to the dentist