Braces and Aligners
I’d like to receive an online second opinion from an Orthodontist
Orthodontists and dentists both help patients improve their oral health, but in different ways. Dentistry is a broad medical specialty that deals with the teeth, gum, nerves, and jaw, while orthodontics is a specialty within dentistry that focuses on correcting bites, occlusion, and the straightness of teeth.
Panoramic (x-ray of entire jaw)
Cephalometric (x-ray of your profile)
Upper and lower arches
Patient desired outcome
X-ray of Entire Jaw
X-ray of Your Profile
Cone-Beam Slice of Area
3D X-Ray Preffered
Disclaimer: if the patient does not present with the required records, the specialist can determine that there is insufficient documentation to recommend or agree with the diagnosed treatment.
- Patient Adds Necessary Documents to their Computer Desktop (x-rays, photos, documents all stored on their computer) as directed on the instruction page before consultation.
- Patient locates necessary documents and saves to Desktop before starting a session!
- Try to keep multiple files grouped closely together
- While in video session with reviewing dentist, patient drags and drops all pertinent files onto the video image of the dentist.
- This will transmit them to the dentist