MANAGEMENT & ADVISORS
Drs. Maria Kunstadter and Michael Sigler
Both nationally and internationally known dentists with a combined 65+ years of providing dental care. Their entrepreneurial success includes building and selling three businesses over the past 10 years.
Gary Wald - CEO.
Gary brings a wealth of experience as a senior marketing, business development and operations executive. Gary was the co-founder of Teladoc, currently the telemedicine industry market share leader with a $4B market cap and formerly the COO of Interactive MD, a small telemedicine start-up in Florida owned by an insurance company
The Company’s Board of Advisors comes from a variety of software, healthcare, regulatory and financial backgrounds. They bring valuable telemedicine experience and entrée into major hospital, retail and software companies:
- Michael Gorton, creator and co-founder of TelaDoc
- Kim Feil, former Chief Marketing Officer of Walgreens
- Francie Stoner, 30+ years at Cerner Corporation, consulting management team dynamics
- Lynn Nicholas, former CEO of the Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Myra Christopher- founder of the Biomedical Ethics Center of Kansas City
- Scott Lakin, past State Representative and Missouri Insurance commissioner
- David Voran, MD, medical consultant for CVS Minute Clinics